The Sidney-Richland County Regional Airport is getting a million dollar grant to help it improve its COVID-19 compliance and continue serving the public through the coronavirus pandemic.
CONTACT US: 406-433-2403
Show Some Love
Refer the people you love to the newspaper you love.
Call 406-433-2403 or email
your referral list.
2021 ACADEMIC ALL-STARS
Join us for an evening to celebrate our community!
Tickets available at the Sidney Herald Office or by calling 406-433-2403
A tiny pest known as the wheat stem sawfly can lay a wheat field over in short order, and it costs farmers a bundle of money every year. In Mo…
The 2021 MonDak Ag Days and Trade Show, like so many other events during the COVID-19 pandemic, has a different format for this year.
For winter sports, not much time remains in the season.
Montana used a 15-0 run early on Thursday, which led to a 64-58 road win at Idaho State. For the Grizzlies, the win snapped their three-game l…
A late-season push put the Savage High School girl’s basketball team in position to do well in the District 2C tournament, but an even better …
- Pacific Northwest cold front, wind gusts hit Montana
- 'Fire Weather Watch' warning issued
- 13-year-old boy missing after swimming in Yellowstone River
- Hot weather expected Monday and Tuesday
- First death related to COVID-19 announced in Richland County
- Train collides with semi truck in Brockton, one dead
- Richland County Fair Cancelled
- Richland County reports 2 new active COVID-19 cases
- 4-year-old boy drowned in local canal
- Richland County announces two new active cases of COVID-19
The Sidney Middle School February student of the month for sixth grade, Mya Strait, is described by her teachers as kind, helpful, and an enth…
The purpose of the Early Childhood Screening is to identify those children between the ages of 3-5 who may need educational, medical or other …