U.S. Sen. Steve Daines met with a group of Sidney farmers and ranchers, irrigation district experts, county officials and supporters near the banks of the Yellowstone River on October 14.
CONTACT US: 406-433-2403
- COVID-19 Richland County update
- Gas prices vary by 50 cents in Montana
- Proposed resurfacing project for Montana Highway 326
- Dates to Know
- Increased waterfowl populations greet resident hunters at opener
- Montana charged 170 firearms-related cases in 2020
- MSU offers 'Snowmester' to help students stay on track
- Illegal firearms possession sends man to prison
The change in the North Dakota risk-level assessment for Williams County (now classified as a high-risk orange designation) affects threat lev…
The most important week of the Sidney High School football team’s season lies ahead, and as fate would have it, this is the last week of the season.
Sidney Middle School 8th grade teachers would like to congratulate Walker Rohner, who has been selected as the September “Student of the Month.”
The Governor’s Office of Community Service, Reach Higher Montana, and Montana Campus Compact are pleased to announce applications are now bein…