An interstate meat compact bill that Montana Sen. Steve Hinebauch and Rep. Brandon Ler are both interested in seeing come about could see resistance from the federal government, Hinebauch told the Sidney Herald, and faces an uncertain future.
An interstate meat compact bill that Montana Sen. Steve Hinebauch and Rep. Brandon Ler are both interested in seeing come about could see resi…
CONTACT US: 406-433-2403
Show Some Love
Refer the people you love to the newspaper you love.
Call 406-433-2403 or email
your referral list.
2021 ACADEMIC ALL-STARS
Join us for an evening to celebrate our community!
Tickets available at the Sidney Herald Office or by calling 406-433-2403
- Lou Hall Named Vice President of Operations at Total-Western, Inc.
- Sidney woman arrested for theft of North Dakota hospital patients medication
- Warm weather to end but March could be warmer and dryer than normal
- Republican leadership reports on Legislative Achievements During the First Half of the Session
Montana will expand its Phase 1B vaccination phase to include those age 60 and older as well as those age 15 to 59 in a high-risk group, Gov. …
A number of good speakers have been tapped for the MonDak Ag Days program this year. Here's a little about each of them.
After two weeks of five-set heartbreaks, Montana was on the winning end of a five-set match on Sunday, upsetting Idaho 3-2 (25-11, 11-25, 25-1…
Being such a familiar stage for the Sidney High School wrestling team, not a lot can be different.
For winter sports, not much time remains in the season.
Montana used a 15-0 run early on Thursday, which led to a 64-58 road win at Idaho State. For the Grizzlies, the win snapped their three-game l…
- Pacific Northwest cold front, wind gusts hit Montana
- 'Fire Weather Watch' warning issued
- 13-year-old boy missing after swimming in Yellowstone River
- Hot weather expected Monday and Tuesday
- First death related to COVID-19 announced in Richland County
- Train collides with semi truck in Brockton, one dead
- Richland County Fair Cancelled
- Richland County reports 2 new active COVID-19 cases
- 4-year-old boy drowned in local canal
- Richland County announces two new active cases of COVID-19
The Sidney Middle School February student of the month for sixth grade, Mya Strait, is described by her teachers as kind, helpful, and an enth…
The purpose of the Early Childhood Screening is to identify those children between the ages of 3-5 who may need educational, medical or other …