1. Any individual who makes a purchase between November 25, 2020 and January 31, 2021 at The Sidney Herald is entitled to a refund in the amount of the full purchase price, (excluding sales tax and delivery charges) if it snows 4 inches or more at Sidney, Montana on February 2, 2021 between the insured hours of 12:01 am to 11:59 pm, a 24 hour period.
2. All purchases made during the above period are final. No returns, exchanges or cancellations are permitted.
3. Individuals, who have made a purchase between November 25, 2021 and January 31, 2021 must PAY IN FULL in order to be eligible to receive refund as a Qualified Customer.
4. The snow fall will be measured by Athenium Analytics. The official report provided by the Athenium Analytics, will be the ONLY weather data relied upon to verify the snow fall and whether refunds are to be made.
5. Please be advised that The Sidney Herald will not be in a position to confirm that the snow fall occurred until a minimum of fourteen (14) business days after the insured date.
6. In the event the snowfall amount is met as defined in Rule #1 above, refunds will ONLY be made to Qualified Customers who agree to complete and sign the Sales Promotion Rules.
7. In the event the snowfall amount is met as defined in Rule #1 above, please be advised that it may take up to sixty (60) days after the weather recording date to receive your refund.
8. All refunds must be claimed by May 1, 2021. It is the Qualified Customer’s responsibility to claim their refund by the above date. No refunds will be issued after this date.
9. Purchases made outside November 25, 2020 and January 31, 2021 and all sales tax and delivery charges are not eligible for a refund.
10. The Sidney Herald reserves the right to stop this promotion at any time, without notice, and honor those purchases made prior to the cancellation of the promotion.
11. Employees of The Sidney Herald and their suppliers are not eligible to participate in this Sale Promotion