Did you know that there is a free form you can use to let your landlord know that you’re moving out?

The Notice of Moving Out form comes with instructions. The form is appropriate for many situations. So, you’ll want to read through the instructions carefully to make sure it’s right for you.

To find the form, check out our brand-new resource “Notice of Moving Out Form (write-in-the-blanks)” on MontanaLawHelp.org. If you can’t find what you’re looking for, try our smart search bar. Or call the Montana Legal Services Association HelpLine at 1 (800) 666-6899. Support free legal information for all Montanans at mtlsa.org/donate/.

Load comments